Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you order merchandise, you have the choice to cancel within 24 hours of the original purchase date without incurring any delivery costs or restocking fees and receive a full refund of the merchandise amount. In order to cancel, customer must call America’s Furniture Warehouse service team @ (843) 294-9994, or email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of purchase so we can give you a cancellation number for reference.
A number of items are sold at America’s Furniture Warehouse daily, and most orders are delivered quickly if goods are in stock, or ordered directly with our vendors immediately after purchases are made, if not in stock. Therefore, in order to keep an efficient delivery and order process for our valued customers, we must know about cancellations within 24 hours without the customer incurring any penalty or fee. If any order is cancelled after 24 hours of the original purchase date, the customer will only receive 85% of the total purchase price, and be responsible for paying a 15% restocking fee. Furthermore, If the merchandise has been shipped, or in transit, the customer cannot cancel or receive a refund without paying round trip shipping fees and a restocking fee of 15%. Once the item is delivered, the customer has (5) business days to return the item including a 15% restocking. After the (5) day grace period, you can no longer return the merchandise or exchange. Any form of payment refunded will be refunded to the original form of payment(cash, check, credit card, financing, etc.) used during the purchase. Also, any special orders, mattresses, or bedding products are non-refundable.
In the event that you do not like your merchandise within (5) business days of delivery or pick up, you can return your merchandise and re-select something else of equal or greater value. If you reselect a new/different item from the original order, you will encounter a 15% restocking fee, and a re-delivery fee which will vary depending on your delivery location. All merchandise being returned must be in good condition, and no costumer caused damaged to the original merchandise. No special order, mattress, or bedding products are non-exchangeable unless through management, or manufacture has a authenticated sleep-trial( ex. 60 day in home sleep trial).
If for any reason you are not satisfied with you purchase you may return any item within (5) calendar days of being delivered to your home of residence or business. Returned merchandise must be new and in unused condition. Special orders where custom fabrics or frames are ordered cannot be returned for any reason and are non-refundable. Likewise, any type of mattress or bedding product will not be allowed to be returned and is non-refundable. For all acceptable merchandise to be returned for a refund or exchange, please email or call us to receive a MSN (Merchandise Return Number), once the return is approved. Once we authorize a return and provide you with an MSN, we will provide you with the correct return address. If any returned merchandise is not approved for return, and you do not receive a MSN, the merchandise cannot be accepted by our warehouse. If the merchandise is agreed upon to be received by America’s Furniture Warehouse, you will be refunded the agreed upon amount. All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and full round trip shipping cost incurred by America’s Furniture Warehouse. Furthermore, if the customer does not measure the space where the furniture will be placed, the customer will still be responsible for round trip shipping cost and a 15% restocking fee. Returns are only accepted unassembled, in their original box or plastic. If the merchandise was assembled, it is no longer returnable unless approved at an AFW managers discretion.
If the customer is not satisfied with the order or merchandise is damaged, they are required to follow these simple instructions to return merchandise back to America’s Furniture Warehouse, or the manufacturer:
- 1. If the merchandise is damaged customers must inspect the furniture upon delivery, notify damages on any delivery forms signed, and take pictures of damages.
- 2. Customer must email America’s Furniture Warehouse at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for an MSN (Merchandise Return Number) within (5) calendar days of receiving merchandise.
- 3. MSN (merchandise return number) will not be issued until America’s Furniture Warehouse receives written acceptance via email that they agree to pay calculated round trip shipping costs and 15% restocking fee.
- 4. Return all items in unused condition and unassembled in original packaging.
Customers will not receive a full refund if:
- 1. The merchandise received is a different texture, color, or finish seen from our website pictures, a physical retail showroom, or described by our sales team members (there will be small discrepancies between exact products).
- 2. Customer receives wrong merchandise because they did not review original product sales receipt to make sure they selected the correct merchandise or shipping address(s) (we assume the information on the order conformation is correct after order is placed, so it is the customer’s responsibility to notify us with any errors or inaccuracies to make changes accordingly)
- 3. The merchandise is determined by America’s Furniture Warehouse to be damaged or used, or neglected by the customer.
- 4. The item returned is determined by America’s Furniture Warehouse to be damaged as a result of the customer delivering their own furniture after a customer pick up.
- 5. The merchandise is damaged and customer does not allow America’s Furniture Warehouse or the delivery agent the chance to resolve the issue.
- 6. The merchandise is damaged and the customer does not report the exact damages at the time of delivery (we assume that all furniture is in perfect condition when delivered, so it is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect and document anything that is damaged or appears unusual).
- 7. The customer’s furniture does not fit properly because the customer did not accurately measure the dimensions of the furniture delivered or the space the furniture is to be placed in, or the doorway that the delivery team must go through to deliver the furniture in the exact place they want it placed.