This master chest is the perfect way to accent your room with an effortless blend of European Traditional design. Weathered brown whitewash top paired with the antique white finish creates a truly unique look. Softness is added to the design with canted corners and rounded pilasters, accompanied by bead molding on each drawer front. The chest features 1 large and 5 smaller fully stained interior drawers, as well as 3 adjustable shelves behind the door, accented by custom antique pewter bail and knob hardware.
Dimensions: W46 x D20 x H64
Weight: 237 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White & Weathered Bark
- Dimensions: W46 x D20 x H64
- Box Dimensions: W49 x D23 x H69
- Weight: 237 lbs.
- Cubes: 45.63
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Bracket Feet
- Antique Pewter Knob and Bail Hardware
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- 3 Adjustable Shelves Behind Door
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.