You can bet on turning heads while delivering superior comfort with this power reclining sofa. Its sleek cappuccino-hued upholstery is an ace when it comes to contemporary style. An extended zero-gravity ottoman ups the ante on at-home relaxation. Topped off with a heated seat and massage function, you'll be all-in on this recliner.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest, massage function, heated seats and zero-draw USB port
- Air massage system includes 3 settings: steady, pulse and wave (with automatic 20-minute shutoff feature)
- Heat in the seat element (with automatic 30-minute shutoff feature)
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to improve circulation)
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Faux leather upholstery
- Drop-down table with 2 cup holders and magazine pouch
- 2-stage cup holder converts to a flat surface for coffee mugs
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Card Player Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||85''W x 40''D x 43''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.